|CULVER'S NIGHT - DECEMBER 2|
Visit Culver's of Baldwin on December 2nd between 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm and Culver's will donate a percentage of the sales to our school. Also, if you can't make it, you can stop in and purchase a Culver's Coupon Calendar with $60 of savings for only $5 that will be donated to the school.
Enjoy a delicious meal, benefit a great cause and feel good all over. Thanks for your support!
|Gifts for Children Sign-Up Form|
If you would like to sign up for your children to receive gifts this holiday season CLICK HERE and fill out the request form.
The deadline for paper orders has passed. All purchases must now be made online and the price is $20.00. The dealine for the online order is December 10, 2015. To order online:
- Go to JostensYearbooks.com
- Enter Greenfield inthe school box - Baldwin in the city box
- Click on Greenfield Elementary School Baldwin WI
- Follow the prompts to make your purchase
If you have any questions, you can contact Stephanie Klein, Yearbook Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
|WOODVILLE LIONS VISION SCREENING|
On Wednesday, December 2nd, a free vision screening by the Woodville Lions Club will be offered to your child. The screening consists of an instant electronic scan of your child’s eyes to determine the presence of six eye disorders. This scan takes approximately one second. No physical contact is made with your child, and no eye drops are used.
We are excited to have your child participate in this screening event. Please understand the following:
1. There is no charge to participate in the vision screening process.
2. You will be notified with the results.
3. The information from this vision screening is to be considered a preliminaryprocedure only and does not constitute a diagnosis of vision problems. It should only be considered to be a part of a comprehensive eye-care program that includes periodic exams by an eye care professional.
4. You understand that you are responsible for arranging for a full eye exam with an eye care professional if your child is referred as a result of this vision screening test.
5. You agree to hold the Woodville Lions Club harmless and free of any liability for screening your child and informing you that either follow-up or no follow-up exam is required.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Nigbor or Mr. Dachel if you have any questions about the Vision Screening at 715-684-3334.
*If you do not want your child to participate, please inform your child’s teacher in writing on or before Tuesday, December 1st.
Ms. Nigbor & Mr. Dachel
Greenfield Elementary School Principals
|BLACKHAWK BULLETIN - NOVEMBER/DECEMBER ISSUE|
Attached is a copy of our November/December Blackhawk Bulletin. A copy of this did go home with students on Wednesday, October 28th. Please take a look at it because it is loaded with important information.
Blackhawk Bulletin Nov Dec.pdf
|2015 - 2016 MUSIC PROGRAMS|
CHANGE: Our kindergarten concert will be Monday, December 14 at 6:30pm NOT Tuesday, December 15 at 1:30 pm: Engler, Johnson, Paulson, Stimmel, Svenningsen, Yang (Approximately 121 students)
Tuesday, December 15 at 6:30 pm: Morrissey/Skorseth, Pajac, Phillips, K/1 Bohl (Approximately 98 students)
Tuesday, December 15 at 7:30 pm: Lehman, Fransen, Rasmussen, Wells, 1/2 Dittman/Spenle (Approximately 129 students)
Thursday, February 18 at 6:30 pm: Bensen, Ramberg, Schommer, 2/3 Ashlin/Corrigan (Approximately 106 students)
Thursday, February 18 at 7:30 pm: Becker/Veenendaal, Karau, 3/4 Nygaard/Ryba, 3/4 Kittleson/Thomason (Approximately 146 students)
|GREENFIELD NAMED NATIONAL DISTRICT OF DISTINCTION|
Congratulations to our own Greenfield Elementary School for being named one of 30 schools nationwide as a District of Distinction! Schools honored for this distinction were chosen based on innovation and success in learning and achievement. HAWK Pride!
Click HERE to read more.
Greenfield Elementary School, in partnership with parents and
the community, will provide a safe place where all students have
the opportunity to learn. We are dedicated to … building
cooperative spirit; teaching citizenship and responsibility;
emphasizing academic effort and excellence; recognizing and
nurturing individual talents and creativity; developing positive
self-esteem; appreciating diversity; and promoting life-long